Saturday, May 29, 2010

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
The only things I've confessed are whether or not I like them more than a friend. That always tends to backfire.

2. How well do you handle rejection?
I try not to take it personally! SOmetimes it's hard to because, well, it usually it personal. But hey it just means that I'm one person closer to someone that would never, ever reject me :)

3. What makes you feel old?
seeing freshman on campus, seeing high school girls with braces, references to movies and music that you understand but even someone five years younger doesn't.

4. What makes you feel young?
flexibility, the fact that I'm "in my 20's," being called a college grad, seeing my grandmothers.

5. What’s something you are old school about?
dating. Well I was soooo forward (or so I thought)... but then I really realized how much I like to have the guy pursue me instead of me pursuing him

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
True Blood... vampires, duh.
Dexter... always, always, always. He is the perfect character. The perfect balance of good and bad. You can't help but like him and sometimes you want to shout, "HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID!?"... the show makes me feel like I just ran a marathon, I'm so exhausted after watching. ha!

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
surfing 24/7 and anything related to the culture. Music, art, etc.

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
Anywhere peaceful. I don't like too much noise.

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
Get married, take a trip around the world, live by the beach (i don't care where), have my art up in a gallery, have a photo career of some sort, be happy :)

Saturday Nine

0 Blurbs: