Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I have a problem being happy sometimes... and it is definitely getting me down to know that. And I do not want to be that friend anymore. So I'm going to start giving you some little tidbits from my life that give me joy :)
It's 9:30 am and already...
1. The sun is shining. My Lord, I love the sunshine. I LOVE feeling the sun on my face. I don't know what i would do if i lived in a rainy, cloudy place. That would be Hell for me. Not only fire but just overcast skies. all the time. bleh
2. I don't work until 4pm, so I can enjoy that sunshine in it's prime hours and get out of class at 1:18 to do it. :)
3. My new hair still smells like the shampoo from the salon. One of the best smells in the world! Haha, I should write down later what my favorite non-food smells are or something... I did that with non-musical sounds a little while back.
4. Finding really sweet Bible verses in my email. Philippians 4:10-13 is such a great little passage. Paul is talking about how he knows how to have very little and how to have plenty. God gives him strength through all things and that is the source of his contentment. Knowing the Lord will provide and take care of him. Makes me definitely trust the Lord more... so I printed out that passage to stick by my desk :)
5. I get to see a certain handsome someone today :) Its always a good day for that!
a little treat for you guys to get your day going with your morning coffee (Thats what I did!) :)