Saturday, October 13, 2007

I was too busy on friday to answer these... but I'm resting from coaching all day so I'm just gonna answer these friday five :)

1. What was the last thing you baked?
I don't bake as much as I cook. I make a ton of hummus a week... :P yummy. I baked pita chips though to go along with it! So that has to count for something ;)

2. What was the last thing you tried on for size?
Does this mean clothing? or a hobby? So vague. I'm getting interested in a lot of stuff if thats what you mean. I always try on clothes for size ;)

3. What was the last thing you purchased on credit?
I don't have a credit card. yipee! no credit card debt! but yet.... no credit. bleh

4. What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on?
A letter to Blake. Because he's an amazing friend who is my pen pal now :)

5. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
Pretty sure it was when a bunch of us went to Shi Sha lounge. Pretty fun time :)

0 Blurbs: