Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been slacking a whole ton... not on purpose... I just get so tired that my brain feels like its putty oozing out of my ears when I am reading my homework. But at the same time, life is pretty good right now. Things aren't really going wrong and I really realized how awesome my friends are due to a comment that was made by a new friend of mine. He said that my friends are really awesome... and I was like.. Yea... YEA they ARE! haha.

Can we saw off some of the United states so that Ohio can have a beach? K Thanks. I'm kind of tired of this weather.

Sorry I'm absent from this blog... I need to start updating it more. I'll get more organized and I'll finally do everything I was planning to do. Take care for tonight. :)

life is good. and I'll leave you with uber cuteness... :)




enjoooy! :)

"You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth." - Deuteronomy 8:17-18a

0 Blurbs: