Friday, November 9, 2007
...Was when my new stylist finished my hair. OMG. MY HAIR = LOVE
I got an ash blond put in all over and then just in the front, i got chocolate brown panels. Sarah, the stylist, is seriously amazing. I friggin love it. It makes me confident I can actually pull off being a brunette. I want to be more daring with my hair. I actually want to go alittle bit more blond. This blond is beautiful but I want to really pop. ;) This girl at haircolorxperts in the Short North is amazing. This cut and color cost me only $15 bucks too!!!! AHHH! I worked out a deal with the salon and they gave me the best color job I've ever gotten. soooo excited! But the bad news was that I returned to my car to find a $33 parking ticket on my windshield. Oh, it was too good to be true.
really cool and appealing ghetto face is a staple every girl must have if she's ever had a blog/myspace/other timewaster. ohhhhh self portraits ;)
now the friday freaking five.org!
1. What’s something that’s hanging from your ceiling?
A ceiling fan with a couple of dust bunnies attached. I should get a couple of windchimes/lanterns or whatever.
2. What’s something that’s hanging on your wall?
Uhhh whats not hanging on my wall? go to my post about my room and you'll see. ;)
3. What’s something that’s hanging in your closet?
clothes... unpon clothes... upon clothes... ugh and I hardly like any of them anymore.
4. What’s hanging from your rear-view mirror? (for those without cars, what’s something hanging from the rear-view mirror of a car you’ve recently ridden in?)
Nothing. I want to get a little hula lady or surfboard though
5. What have you been hanging onto for too long?
Zach. but thats understandable I guess.