Sunday, November 25, 2007
1. If a really, really good photographer — the kind who always makes you look good and still look like you — were to take your photo right now, what would be a good title for it?
Waiting. Cause I always feel like I am and like it is the story of my life.
2. If that photo were so good it belonged on the cover of a magazine, what would be a good choice, based on where you are and what you’re doing?
Well probably BUST or Nylon. Cause I'm growing a backbone (which i'm pretty proud of) and I'm learning what it is to be strange and beautiful and a mess all at the same time.
3. If you took an interesting or aesthetically pleasing photo of something in your view right now, what might it be, and what would its title be?
Oh Lord, My room is a mess. Probably my ladies on the wall. They're the brightest thing in this room with their Rastafarian colors ;)
4. Among people you know, who seems to have a knack for taking great shots of people?
I do. I'm not high and mighty about this. But I always take the pictures for my friends and edit them and play around with them. Photoshop = my boyfriend. :)
5. Are you usually happier with candid photos of you, or photos you’ve posed for?
Posed for. I have a good side. :)
speaking of good sides... this is totally mine. kidding ;) but its part of reasons why I love my friends. we take really
stupid and ugly amazing and attractive pictures with each other while we wait in cars. :-P
I can't believe that made it out of my iphoto. ;) haha!